Saturday 22 March 2008

I am


I am the darkness inside your head...
I am the death in your way...
I am the the time that kills you...
I am the surrender of your wishes...
I am the shout that makes you deaf...
I am the shadow that walks beside you...
I am the creation of your dark dreams...
I am the hatred that you taunted...
I am the fear inside your heart...
I am the curse you’ve kept...
I am the fire that burns you in hell...
I am the tear that you wept...
I am the legacy of your shadowy past
I am what you wanted to be...
I am the fear in your future...
I am what you deserve...
I am... What I am...
What you are...
Failure and nothing...
I belong to you... And you’ll come back
To nothing where you were born!
Because you belong to me
Because I am nothing without you..
We are the nothing’s legacy.

Written by Marcelle Castro

No comments: