Thursday 12 July 2007

Where




I’ve awoke many nights thinking of our lifes
And it has become a blend of hate and sadness...
Intense desire of to live or to die.
I feel your thin skinned in all my tears
And they were my dreams that
Fell down in a horrid reality...
The reality between my life
And my surreal desire
Through of your comprehension!...
You may find the ways to change all
But as the moon will never bleed red
I won’t give you another chance.
I don’t know if I can care of me
But once I gave you a chance
To care of my heart...
And you broke it whole.
Now.. I’ve awoke many nights thinking of my pains
And trying to find a way to fix it all.

Where have you taken my bliss?
Where have you hidden my soul?
What have you done with my heart?
Where have you been all this years?

Don’t ask me why...

Escrito por Marcelle Castro

No comments: