Thursday 26 April 2007

Give up


Give up

I am almost dead...
My life is falling down
Into the womb of hell.
In a wonder of misery
I am dying and I am really sorry...

Once I was lost in my own thoughts
I was trying to find myself
But I just found an insanity hatred!...
I prayed to the God for helps me
But He turned me out!...

You said: Hold on if you believe in the future.
The future is far from me...
My dusty is my future.
No one can save me,
No one could touch my desolation.

You got blood in my hand...
You sucked all my dreams
I’ve screwed my life...
I will close my eyes and I wont open them anymore
And you will cry my tears... But it’s too late, my man.

I lumped it many time, But now I woke up, or...
I thought I did it.
We let down each other, i know that, we do.
And everything that I love (we love).
But it’s not time to weep over my mistakes.
I just... Give up!

Written by Marcelle Castro

No comments: