Tuesday 22 January 2008

Farewell


I was a wrong incarnation of the past
I shed blood in my hands... away!...
My neck took all the tears of the world
I was tired, I couldn’t stand it no more.
I lost my hopes and wishes...
A lethal pain inside my brain
It was hurting me!
My silent grief ran within my veins
I just wanted a breach to run away.
But soon the death embraced me
With her fragile arms, so pure.
The pale semblance in my face will never die,
Could anyone taste my pain?
The pain of my distress..
My distress rest in an eternal agony,
My soul is confined to burn in hell,
I was my worst enemy and I killed myself...
I killed with hate and misery,
I drank deepest solitude,
My life poured...
Was it my farewell?
It was just the beginning!...
The only one of an eternal death.

Escrito por Marcelle Castro

No comments: